Parting 89 Integra

• You cannot reply to this topic
60 replies to this topic

C8V6C

Light blue....87 Integra

I was told the motor blew a HG, but it looks fine just wont crank over and Im lazy to fix it...... and the front bumper is cracked, so i doubt anyone needs it.......Im taking offers on everything.....

If anyone needs anything, please research how much it will be to ship from 89032, and we will work out a price from there....no need to quote you on a price for something, but shipping be out of hand

I will ship everything.....and I may have a perfect way to transfer monies....please PM for details if interested

You guys might be suprised how cheap I will give stuff away, pending the shipping costs tongue.gif

The only things sold so far are:

Sunroof..........................................SOLD
Driver Fender.................................SOLD
Driver light mechanism and light.......SOLD
D16A1............................................SOLD
1 proportinal valve sold.....I have another one as well
ECU................................................Pending

So lets bump it! I can take pics if needed....

Edited by C8V6C, 18 February 2005 - 03:47 AM.

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

smashfascism

• TURBO ZC!!!
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Turbo ZC, 1997 GMC Jimmy, 1991 Chevy pickup, 1989 Prelude SI, 1991 CRX HF, 1980 Chevy Stake bed (Bogger)
I would like the cam positioning sensor on the front cam.(left side) umm how does 10 shipped sound?
WTB- Turbo Parts: Turbo, Wastegate, FMIC, BOV

FS- Crx and Integra parts, lots of stuff just ask.

smashfascism

• TURBO ZC!!!
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Turbo ZC, 1997 GMC Jimmy, 1991 Chevy pickup, 1989 Prelude SI, 1991 CRX HF, 1980 Chevy Stake bed (Bogger)
and is it a 5 speed trans? how many miles on it and where do you live?
WTB- Turbo Parts: Turbo, Wastegate, FMIC, BOV

FS- Crx and Integra parts, lots of stuff just ask.

C8V6C

Lemmie check on this stuff for you.....im at work right now

89032 Vegas....check shipping costs for me, and we will go from there

Hollowman

• Torsion Bar Groopie..
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic SI w/ ZC, 2002 S2000
    • Image Gallery
Would you just sell the pistons and rods?? Let me know.. If not how many miles are on the block?? What does it weigh?? Thanks..
RIP Block# D16A12011451.. It will be missed..

James Bond (Diamonds are Forever): "That's a nice little nothing you're almost wearing. I approve."

Posted Image

C8V6C

I will sell pistons and rods.....Ill have to take them out, but I will sell them

Im not sure how much a block would weigh....100lbs? Im pretty sure the motor is not the stock motor....initial motor, but Ill go check the mileage for you

red.da

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 crx dx d16a1, 87 crx si d16a1 :)
QUOTE (C8V6C @ Feb 12 2005, 12:52 PM)
I will sell pistons and rods.....Ill have to take them out, but I will sell them

Im not sure how much a block would weigh....100lbs?  Im pretty sure the motor is not the stock motor....initial motor, but Ill go check the mileage for you

if hollowman backs out of the rods and pistons, i'm in. thanks
user posted image

user posted image
Wagovan-Clan Member

C8V6C

Please find out how much shipping would be to your zip from 89032 and offer me a price...

Then we can work a deal and Ill send it out asap

C8V6C

All PM's responded

olskoolwagon

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 85 civic wagon
hey how much would you be willing to sell the whole engine for? pretty much everything but the tranny. if i get a quote on the shipping and its not too high and you have a reasonable price i may be interested. i also have to check my funds

C8V6C

QUOTE (olskoolwagon @ Feb 13 2005, 02:32 AM)
hey how much would you be willing to sell the whole engine for? pretty much everything but the tranny.  if i get a quote on the shipping and its not too high and you have a reasonable price i may be interested. i also have to check my funds

Ok, you read that it might have a blown hg right? Id just sell it for how much i would think i could sell pistons, rods, oil pan, and complete head for....but get the quote for shipping from 89032 and we will work out a nice deal for you smile.gif

olskoolwagon

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (C8V6C @ Feb 13 2005, 10:38 AM)
QUOTE (olskoolwagon @ Feb 13 2005, 02:32 AM)
hey how much would you be willing to sell the whole engine for? pretty much everything but the tranny.  if i get a quote on the shipping and its not too high and you have a reasonable price i may be interested. i also have to check my funds

Ok, you read that it might have a blown hg right? Id just sell it for how much i would think i could sell pistons, rods, oil pan, and complete head for....but get the quote for shipping from 89032 and we will work out a nice deal for you smile.gif

actually no i missed that part lol but im still interested. i just requested a quote on shipping, would it be a residential pickup, business, or freighting terminal? also, i found out last night i most likely wont have enough money for a couple weeks. but if you still got it then then i would be more then happy to take it off your hands biggrin.gif

olskoolwagon

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
well i got the quote on shipping and it is $126 if you can have it picked up somewhere non-residential. so i might be able to take that engine off your hands depending on how much you want for it. btw, where are you located? like what state and city? if you're close enough ill just come and get it myself, would probly be cheaper then the shipping if your within a state or so from me.

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
i want the brake proportioning valve. 41075. pm me asap

C8V6C

QUOTE (olskoolwagon @ Feb 13 2005, 10:11 PM)
well i got the quote on shipping and it is $126 if you can have it picked up somewhere non-residential. so i might be able to take that engine off your hands depending on how much you want for it. btw, where are you located? like what state and city? if you're close enough ill just come and get it myself, would probly be cheaper then the shipping if your within a state or so from me.

Im in Las Vegas, NV......If you couls somehow pick it up, I will def make it worth your while wink.gif ....Pm me for details

All PMs responded