5.25 Crxs For Sale, 85 4wd Wagon, 1 Healey, 3 Triumphs, Lots Of Parts

• You cannot reply to this topic
95 replies to this topic

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: '04 MINI Cooper, 2011 Honda Fit

Price list updated (prices lowered and sold items removed) on page 3 of this thread

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Price list updated (prices lowered and sold items removed) on page 3 of this thread

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery

Keith, check PM please.

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip

More prices lowered. Items added including black carpet, links to more photos, and Craiglist links added for my car trailer, '85 Si wheels with 5 Yoko AVS Intermediate tires. 

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip

SNIP

For the first time since 1994, I have *no* 1st gen CRXs. My '85 Si former race car went to its new caretaker this evening (and under its own power!). I have owned 3rd gen Civics dating back to 1990. I have enough spare parts to build most of a CRX, still. See parts and respective prices on a previous page.

SNIP

My old race car is back For Sale, by the guy I sold it to. See photos here (including the phone number)

https://drive.google...aWc?usp=sharing

Talked with him tonight. His price is $1500 with new tires, exhaust, and a spare Si transmission. Fresh State of Virginia inspection. Runs good.

Having owned the car for 15 years, and raced it for 10 seasons, I can answer most questions about it.

And I still have a lot of spare parts nearby. See page 3 of this thread for list and prices.

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

niccer

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 Civic Si, '11 F150 Ecoboost
What race parts do you still have? Any b series swap stuff?

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip

What race parts do you still have? Any b series swap stuff?

I can't think of any B series stuff I still have. My race car didn't have too many major changes, since the H5 Honda Challenge class didn't allow that much. Other than a stockpile of new spares that went to the track with me (including OEM clutch plate, pressure plate, and throw-out bearing), I have a few sizes of Torsion bars (nothing bigger than 23mm). https://drive.google...ZFE?usp=sharing

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip

I have RPR NEC T-shirts from Sarge's Northeast meets, for 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010. All are XXXL for that non-formfitting style (and non-plumber look). Not showing very much wear. The white one from 2006 is the only one showing a little bit of discoloring.

$5 each + shipping.

https://drive.google...ZGM?usp=sharing

I also have a 2XL AJ Nealey Racing T-shirt and a 3XL http://resource.CRX.orgT-shirt. The CRX Resouce shirt is more discolored, from many years of washes. I *think* it is from the '90s. They are printed on both side, unlike the NEC shirts.

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip

9 years later, time to bring this thread back to the top. We really are going to move to Florida. All the Hondas, Acura, British cars, and Winnebago are now gone (believe it or not). I need to sell the rest of my Honda parts. See the top of page 3 of this thread, http://www.redpepper...ic=37758&page=3

Entertaining offers for all my remaining Honda parts, in Suffolk, VA.

Pictures here https://drive.google...b2s?usp=sharing

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

Sinub

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2016 Contributor
    • Drives: 2012 Civic Si, 1987 Crx Si
    Garage View Garage

Looking for miscellaneous items that you might not have posted. Already contacted you about the pedals, but I'm also looking for the clips/hardware that hold in the sunroof liner piece in. Also wondering if you have any sunroof assembly parts. 

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Looking for miscellaneous items that you might not have posted. Already contacted you about the pedals, but I'm also looking for the clips/hardware that hold in the sunroof liner piece in. Also wondering if you have any sunroof assembly parts. 

I can't think of any clips/hardware I have for a sunroof, or other sunroof assembly pieces. Unless you need a sunroof crank. I have 1 or 2 of those. I probably have the trim strip that goes around the hole in the headliner and holds the headliner up.

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

Sinub

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2016 Contributor
    • Drives: 2012 Civic Si, 1987 Crx Si
    Garage View Garage

I can't think of any clips/hardware I have for a sunroof, or other sunroof assembly pieces. Unless you need a sunroof crank. I have 1 or 2 of those. I probably have the trim strip that goes around the hole in the headliner and holds the headliner up.

PM me pictures of what you got please... I might need a sunroof crank. Interested in that trim as well. Thanks. 

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip

More updates and lowered prices. Fewer parts are left, which is good.

We actually have just 1 month left before we move to Florida, so parts need to go!

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

iambhooper

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 20 F150, 17 JGC Trailhawk, 90 DA Teggy STL Racecar, 92 DA Project, 92 DA Parts Car, 86 Pontiac Fiero Gt, 70 MGB GT project, 73 MGB GT parts car, I have issues!
gow many seats are you bringing me?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
hoop
greensboro, nc
20 F150, 17 JGC Trailhawk, 90 DA STL Racecar, 92 DA Project, 92 DA parts car, 86 Pontiac Fiero Gt, 70 MGB GT project, 73 MGB GT parts car... I may have issues!

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip

I should be able to fit 2 pairs in my trailer, on the way to The Dragon this Tuesday. 1 pair can be cleaned up and be quite service-able, as is. The second pair would need a little upholstery work. Probably not embarassing, if cleaned. Both have properly sided stock sliders/brackets. $60 for the pair, delivered. Can't beat that!

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion