Lighter Plug

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

*86_civic*

Sup guys, Im having a lil problem im gonna buy the G-tech pro and it uses a lighter plug for the hook up, I looked in my can and it seems to NOT have one. Is there anything i can do about this, like finding the wire behind the dash and istalling a new plug for it, or is there something different i can do bout this. I want to do this b4 placing the order, don't really wanna lose $200. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

If theres no speed, then theres no need.

user posted imageuser posted image

hosmer

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 CRX Si, 03 350z
You can get one at any parts store, they mount wherever you want to put them. Then its just as easy as finding a power source and a ground...

*86_civic*

Ok, thanks will do.
If theres no speed, then theres no need.

user posted imageuser posted image

Airgazm86

• Ungawa!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: '86 Std. hatchback, '06 Mitsu EVO IX SE, '15 Mitsu Lancer EVO X FE
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I had to install a lighter in my hatchback because it didn't have that option. Pop off the plastic delete panel on the dash and the wires for the cig. lighter should already be there...at least they were in my car.

DSMTimeline.jpg

87crxdx

i bought an aftermarket honda one at a car parts store to replace mine that was all dirty and the wire plugs snap right to it and it was real cheap