• You cannot reply to this topic
18 replies to this topic

slavteren

• pervertet 17" lover!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 civic zc - 86 crx zc - 87 civic racecar
    • Image Gallery
hi, and sorry for the bad mood, but i just need to use you guys as some sort of therapy for a minute..

i'we been on sickpay for 1 1/2 year now, and finally my life seemed to get better, by starting school again, and getting a new profession, where i dont ruin my knee anymore then it already is.

i was to start monday, and the all of a sudden the city counsil called yesterday and said that there was some trouble. i saw them today, and had a loooong meeting. it turns out that the counsil have hired a new social worker only with the intention to save some money, so even that they know that it is illegal, they now stopped me going to school, and stops the sick pay by the end of the month... so next month i stand without a income, and i can't get a job because of the knee. we (me and my union) will apeal that, and we will win, since it is illegal, but in the meantim (4-6months) i will have no income, so i stand to loose my house, my cars, and whats worse: my beloved cats.

life just sucks. sad.gif

edit: so if i post some crap in the near future, just ignore it, i'm not in the best mood..
My beloved civic

My life

user posted image

the most important weapon- is the heart af the worrior.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
im really sorry to hear that meng! start selling us some EDM parts!!!!

seems like we are having a tough month here with a lot or RPR members...hang in there guys, the community needs you...

BTW i think its kinda cool you are worried about your cats...not many ppl think of that when they stand to loose so much, it shows how much you care 4 them!
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
I know it sounds stupid but I can paypal you like ten bucks when i get paid... I don't have much at the moment either since i was screwed over by my bank and paypal for like $500 but I don't mind helping out someone in need! After all we are a big 'ole cyber family!
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (IfTakumiDroveACRX @ Aug 3 2006, 02:45 PM)
I know it sounds stupid but I can paypal you like ten bucks when i get paid... I don't have much at the moment either since i was screwed over by my bank and paypal for like $500 but I don't mind helping out someone in need! After all we are a big 'ole cyber family!

i was thinking the same thing! let us know!
1GRPhotography
MySpace

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
And don't worry, some people will wonder what the hell we are thinking sending someone money when we don't even know them, well to that i say, if doing the right thing and helping someone in need only meant people we knew..... we wouldn't know many people, besides we know you didn't come on here asking for cash but that's why it works!!! You didn't ask for it so you deserve it!!! wink.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
That sucks.

I say start an export business. Only do the manual labor until you can find a really cheap lacky to to the work and you just manage and book the orders. EDM parts to North America would be awesome, but you could import some off the wall USDM/CDM parts for the few 1st/3rd gens out there. Though for a profit you'd have to broaden the years you export/import for beyond those of the 1st/3rd gen. If you have get a contact near the coast you can do bulk freight to a port and save money that way too, I think.

Best of luck.

Screech
------------------------

16 Ford RS (2.3l, DS)
84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2 2.0l, SMF)

slavteren

• pervertet 17" lover!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
thanks guys, i needed some backup. please don't send money, i have had a bad enough time beeing on sickpay, and not actually ern my own money.

and yes, the cats are my one and only thing in life. loosing my cars i would be pissed over, but i could not live without my cats. they shit and piss on the floor, and if i piss them off, the almost literally flip me the finger, but i love them higher then manny people love their children.

i'd love to start my own buisness some day, that was one of the reasons to start this school too, but i would not be able to make a living by shipping edm parts allone. i had to have a monthly profit of 1500us$ just to pay my personally bills. and then some to live off, and then some for the expences from the compagny... this is a expensive shitty country..

edit: oh, and btw we are not many people in love with the old hondas... i guess less then 10 hardcore fans in the country..
My beloved civic

My life

user posted image

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
well, if you have any crx parts, let me know
1GRPhotography
MySpace

Sgt. Pepper

Hang in there, we're here for ya. Keep us posted. wink.gif
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Man that stinks, I am glad (for once) for unions. They will help you, too bad, in the interim, that they can't do more.

I personally am trying to figure out how to get my affairs in order, things are so hectic, I can't even take time to see the doctor after my wreck Monday.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

slavteren

• pervertet 17" lover!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
you where in a wreck? ohmy.gif hope you AND the car are faily unhurt.. what happend?
My beloved civic

My life

user posted image

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (slavteren @ Aug 3 2006, 09:21 PM)
you where in a wreck? ohmy.gif  hope you AND the car are faily unhurt.. what happend?

I too know what you mean ,as I have been in the same predicament for the last 3 years!!! luckily my wife is a nurse, but lately with 1 income me going to school and the new baby money is a little tight lately!! hang in there things will get better trust me!! ALSO NO MORE BUYING BEER!!! LOL

Airgazm86

• Ungawa!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: '86 Std. hatchback, '06 Mitsu EVO IX SE, '15 Mitsu Lancer EVO X FE
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Don't worry, man. Things will get better. Everyone experiences bad times in life and we just have to be positive. Could you find a part-time job and/or move in with family or friends until your situation improves?

And like etmydst said, don't buy any more alcohol. laugh.gif biggrin.gif

DSMTimeline.jpg

down4ce

Sorry to hear this man, best of luck with things. Just keep your chin up and wade thru the shit, you'll find your way out.

nature223

• Yeah,Im the guy who stuffed the GEICO Gecko up Barnie's ass.
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si(manual),1995 Del Sol Si ,2005 Honda CR-V,Wife's 2006 CR-V(all the others are auto tran's)
QUOTE (slavteren @ Aug 3 2006, 04:34 PM)
hi, and sorry for the bad mood, but i just need to use you guys as some sort of therapy for a minute..

i'we been on sickpay for 1 1/2 year now, and finally my life seemed to get better, by starting school again, and getting a new profession, where i dont ruin my knee anymore then it already is.

i was to start monday, and the all of a sudden the city counsil called yesterday and said that there was some trouble. i saw them today, and had a loooong meeting. it turns out that the counsil have hired a new social worker only with the intention to save some money, so even that they know that it is illegal, they now stopped me going to school, and stops the sick pay by the end of the month... so next month i stand without a income, and i can't get a job because of the knee. we (me and my union) will apeal that, and we will win, since it is illegal, but in the meantim (4-6months) i will have no income, so i stand to loose my house, my cars, and whats worse: my beloved cats.

life just sucks.  sad.gif

edit: so if i post some crap in the near future, just ignore it, i'm not in the best mood..

Dude...I feel ya man,It took OVER a year and a half,two knee operations.and a ton of foot dragging by my asshole former employer...
but their paying now..big time.
they owe me 75 WEEKS of half pay to cover the losses I instilled being fucked up and having MY knee fucked up because they were assholes forcing me to do activities and other things that fucked it up in the first place.
see if there is any other means with which to seek some form of unemployment coverage....
and GET A LAWYER..Nobody talks shit,when they know you have one on retainer....BIGTIME,amazing how friendly and helpfull assholes become when they hear your;"lawyered up"
always seek another opinion..no matter what NEVER listen to a social member employed person(AKA THE CITY WORKER)
good luck dude..you got a major thing to overcome here....and I know it sucks,it did for me,now I got some money it DOESNT make it any better....but it does help you thinking you can do anything you need too....without worrying about not having enough cash.
oh yeah,faster AND furious..Heh Heh Heh

better to be thought the fool..
rather then to open one's mouth and confirm it

use may include risk factors these include;anal leakage,oily discharge,copious flatulence,bloating,incontinence,erectile dysfunction,body rejecting genitals,a racing or severely diminished heart rate/including death. discontinue use if health insurance ends,or patient turns blue and doctor leaves after declaring patient has died...your results may vary