Wtb: Cdm Crx Hatch Wing

• You cannot reply to this topic
25 replies to this topic

Vicious

well as RARECRX has rubbed in the fact that i don't have a CDM Rear Wing for the crx i've begun my search for another one again. please pm me with a price and pics. lets do business RPR members wink.gif

the part that says crx on the top of the hatch.

THIS PART:

just not broken dry.gif

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

1stgenfan

• Lando is my friend
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 crx si (donor car), and 85 crx hf (project), 91 mitsubishi 3000gt
QUOTE (Vicious @ Jan 6 2009, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well as RARECRX has rubbed in the fact that i don't have a CDM Rear Wing for the crx i've begun my search for another one again. please pm me with a price and pics. lets do business RPR members wink.gif

can someone please post a pic of what a cdm rear wing looks like, i dont remember exactly what one looks like, and being a Canadian member i prob should laugh.gif
QUOTE (RARECRX @ Nov 4 2008, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have taken the $300 John Force drag racing Course . Now I know what the champions do thus making me, in sense, a champion.

Vicious

i give me a minute and i'll see if i can find one.

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Vicious

let there be images!!!!!!!! laugh.gif

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

Vicious

i still have both my kidney's what the hell?

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
It looks sweet with my OEM Honda sunroof deflector. one of these Canadians can scrounge one up I'm sure.

Vicious

you have one of the sunroof deflectors too? i thought i was the only one who liked the sunroof deflector. everyone i talk to say they hate them. i guess we just have good taste laugh.gif

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Vicious @ Jan 9 2009, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you have one of the sunroof deflectors too? i thought i was the only one who liked the sunroof deflector. everyone i talk to say they hate them. i guess we just have good taste laugh.gif

I cant live without it.. It is so much quieter in cab. When it is sunny I can vent the sunroof without the sun rays destroying my beautiful complexion. It looks sweet too..

WOLFCRX

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 crx si, 87 crx si and 84 crx(Straman Spyder), 91 Chevy silverado, 87 lynx 5th wheel
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I have my oem one that came with the car but rarely run with it, I had one fly off the car on the freeway and do not want it to happen to this one so it's on a shelf in the shop. Not to mention it leaves rub marks on the paint.

Doug
RPR Convertible club:

84 Straman project build

1g Supremacy

I gots one too. biggrin.gif

Got it off a guy here for $20 about 4 years ago. Was going to send it to Mr. D to have CF reproductions made, but I don't know what ever happened with that.

Such an awesome accessory. biggrin.gif And yes, my car's dirty. Come wash it for me. dry.gif

Vicious

bone marrow?

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

Mugen_CRX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: Mugen Eg2 Del sol . Mugen Ej1 civic . Mugen 1st gen CR-X
i know this is off topic but the red crx had some side skirts on it. Is that CDM crx side skirts or customs ones... can someone hellp me out.. thanks

Vicious

if i remember correctly they're 5th gen Accord skirts. bobby said he just trimmed them to fit and volla.

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

Vicious

ttt

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

Vicious

anyone?

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)