Fs: Genuine Honda Crx Rhd W/ Browntop Zc, All Original + Mugen Goodies

• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

N1Concepts

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 85 Mugen CRX & E-AT Civic hatch
Some of you may have seen our RHD 1985 Honda CRX with some Mugen goodies. The car is now for sale, we need more space in the shop, and this is one of the toys that must go. We don't want to let it go, but there are some projects we must build. The car was imported from Japan and brought into the USA, the car is NOT registered, but will come with paperwork from Japan to USA including Japanese title.

The car is in EXCELLENT mechanical and visual condition, I personally drove the car from San Francisco to JCCS in LA, and back, with no problems at all, not even a hiccup.

The car includes a couple Mugen goodies, including widebody kit, wheels (CF48's in 14"), suspension, exhaust, and rear wing. The interior is in IMMACULATE condition, the exterior has some cracks in the bodykit, but nothing major. The car was originally red, and professionally repainted to pearl white by the previous owner in Japan, and includes a complete paintjob including INTERIOR and ENGINE BAY as well.

We hope the buyer of the car will take excellent care of it, we don't want to see it go.

Asking price is $25,000 obo, that includes the total package, including free car wash with Meguires gold class car wash soap, microfiber towels, and a full tank of 91 octane good ol' California gasoline of your choice. =P

More pictures can be found here: http://honda-tech.co...othread/2049788

CRXfanatic

• Dual Mikunis Rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX, 2001 Subaru 2.5RS, 2004 Accord EX, 1983 Honda VT500FT
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Sounds like an excellent candidate to become part of Jay Leno's collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"If Honda does not race there is no Honda." -Soichiro Honda

Posted Image

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (CRXfanatic @ Dec 14 2007, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds like an excellent candidate to become part of Jay Leno's collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...As he's the only one who can afford it....
ohmy.gif blink.gif

Very nice car, though.

bryman<----sold my $28K invested 300hp turbo '85 CRX Si for $7K that would whoop the shit outta this thing.
Who the hell is this Zed C. person????
my ebay ID: sterno10

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
$25K is an unrealistic price tag for a car like this.
Sure its probably the only "real" Mugen CRX that will be for sale ever or for a very long time, but still...

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (funkmaster @ Dec 14 2007, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sure its probably the only "real" Mugen CRX that will be for sale ever or for a very long time, but still...

+1

As far as collectibility, this would be the one to have for sure. Authentic RHD JDM Mugen goodness abounds in this beautiful car.
Still, the rub will be if someone just *has* to have the real thing, but isn't necessarily concerned w/ all out performance. Obviously, if that were the case, there are plenty of choices out there that would annihilate this car (::cough, ULT1GCRX::cough), or pretty much any well done swapped car, or a stock newer car for that matter.

I'd love to see someone like Leno get a car like this, as he pretty much owns everything else anyway, and it appears he's got a little soft spot for older japanese cars too:)

bryman<---wants to rub elbows w/ Jay for an hour or 10 and talk cars biggrin.gif
Who the hell is this Zed C. person????
my ebay ID: sterno10

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

Airgazm86

• Ungawa!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: '86 Std. hatchback, '06 Mitsu EVO IX SE, '15 Mitsu Lancer EVO X FE
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (funkmaster @ Dec 14 2007, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Even though most of us could probably never afford it, it's still badass.

The RHD 3G is reasonably priced at $3500, but add a few mugen goodies and the price multiplies 8-fold?

DSMTimeline.jpg

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
ease up on the hate guys, I want him to come down to a more affordable price as much as you do but we must not resort to hater-tech business/social policies. when you have pretty much the only one of a particular car it gives you some interesting leverage, iono bout 25k though but if I had it, well you all know what I'd do of course.
He who dies with the most toys, wins.