like it says i am looking to buy any and all mugen options for the 84-87 crx

so far i have

spoiler
exhaust
front aero
rear aero
cf 48
sw-4

Edited by champ-white-boy, 30 April 2011 - 12:03 AM.

champ-white-boy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members

champ-white-boy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip

champ-white-boy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip

champ-white-boy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip

Madkore

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1984 Honda Civic Si - For smiles and laughs, Original Owner, 1966 Ford Mustang - 5 speed trans, 4 wheel disks, 1968 Ford F250 - Big Ugly
    • Image Gallery
There are a lot of Mugen performance options.

The rarest, hardest to find, and most expensive are probably:

Mugen Limited Slip Differential
Mugen 4.93 Final Drive
Mugen Header
Mugen Dual Tip Exhaust
Mugen 21 mm Front Sway Bar (mounts in the stock location, and installation requires the front subframe to be dropped)
Mugen 21 mm Internal Rear Sway Bar (replaces the stock rear sway bar inside the rear axle)

The Mugen Body Kit for the CRX is still available.
A few of our members have it mounted on their cars.

Mugen had a hard rubber suspension bushing kit, but the newer poly kits are just as good or better.
Mugen had hard rubber motor mounts, but the modified ones here on RPR are better.
Mugen had shocks (Showas), but Tokico Illuminas or Konis are way better.

MK

You're Mad!

Well thank God for that, 'cause if I wasn't, this would probably have never worked.

Captain Jack Sparrow

champ-white-boy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Thanks for the info

ive seen a valve cover and i think its an intake manifold spacer?
are thoes parts that are compatable with the stock motors for these
car?

and as far as susp. goes i think i miht go with the tein set up from
heel toe it looks legit...whats your input on any other smooth street setups

thanks again brandon

Vicious

you have the exhaust? please post pics please please please and what the hell is the front and rear aero?

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

champ-white-boy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (Vicious @ Apr 30 2011, 01:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you have the exhaust? please post pics please please please and what the hell is the front and rear aero?

yes i do and it is the dual tip exhaust i want to get it restored its a lil beat up

o haha its the front and rear bumpers..i asume they called them the aero parts i know
thats how they are refered to in my mugen books for my jdm and usdm integra mugen front
bumper and lip

Edited by champ-white-boy, 30 April 2011 - 12:33 AM.

Vicious

any chance you'd post pics of the total car? i love seeing pics of surivor mugen equipped crxs

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

champ-white-boy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
here you go vicious and others

Edited by champ-white-boy, 30 April 2011 - 12:48 AM.

champ-white-boy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip

Vicious

fyi the front and rear aero parts aren't mugen they're factory aero options. rare none the less. from what i can tell you have real cf48s and the exhaust thats it the aero discs on the rims aren't authentic either. You may have a mugen header but i'm sure it's not an si so you've probably got the carb version of the mugen header maybe. You mentioned you had the mugen wing but i don't see it on the car so are you in need of one of those aswell or did you buy the replica marcus sells? tell me what you're really want for your build and i can probably hit up my mugen sources for some of the things you need. BUT be prepared to spend money mugeny goodness for our cars does not come cheap.

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

Vicious

i'm sorry i was typing while you posted that second pic those are real moon craft bumpers i'm sure you got them from the guy would has been reluctant to ship to me for three years dry.gif

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

champ-white-boy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
ya i have the authentic wing as well but not yet on the car

as far as the disk covers why do you say they are fake? they are the originals that came with the car from delar.
person i got the car from was the second owner and he only had the car for 3 months. and he is also my roommate
the way the car sits is how he got it form the original owner